Gary Moll, MBA, CPA, ASA
- Qualified as Expert in State and Federal Courts throughout Ohio
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) with the American Society of Appraisers
- Member American Institute of CPA’s, Forensic and Valuation Service (FVS) section
- MBA from The Ohio State University – concentration in Finance
Gary Moll is a Certified Public Accountant and an Accredited Senior Appraiser with approximately 30 years of professional experience in the industry and public accounting. Gary is primarily known for his expertise in valuing closely-held businesses and professional practices.
His entire public accounting career over the last 15 years has focused on Business Valuation, Damage calculations, and Forensic Accounting services. In addition to the aforementioned, Gary is knowledgeable and accomplished in strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, financial projections, and related activities. Gary has extensive experience in business valuations for domestic relations matters and shareholder disputes.
In addition, he has prepared damage calculations for personal and business matters and has testified to both valuation and damages issues. In addition to serving as an expert witness, Gary has presented seminars for the Ohio State Bar Association, the Columbus Bar Association, National Business Institute, and numerous self-sponsored activities. Further, Gary has published articles in Valuation Strategies and the Columbus Bar Lawyers Quarterly.
Phone: (614) 430 9666